Spark Minda, is one of the leading manufacturers of automotive components for the OEMs. The US $507 Million Group, with a workforce of more than 16,000 is catering to the leading Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle, Motorcycle & Scooter, Off-road Vehicle & Tier 1 Manufacturers in India with presence in China, Indonesia, Vietnam, Uzbekistan and Japan. We also serve to after market segment in India through a strong dealer distributorship of about 500 dealers.
The Group is engaged in the manufacturing of three major Systems:
- 2W: Ignition Switch Cum Steering Lock, Fuel Tank Cap, Latches & Cable, Tool Box, Helmet Lock, Seat Lock, Electronics-VLDU, Antenna, Immobilizer, Magnetic Modules, E- Bike Controllers.
- 4W: Electronic & Mechanical Security Systems, Immobilizers, Latches, Striker, Door Handles, Electronic Body Controllers, Start Systems, Power Closure Systems, Fuel Lid Actuator, RCDL, ESCL, iRIS (PEPS), Hood, Tail Gate, Seat Latch, Hinges, LED Soft Touch, Camera Modules.
- Starters & Alternator.
- Die Casting Parts – Aluminum and Zinc (Hot Chamber, HPDC, GDC & LPDC) – Compressor Housing, Upper Bracket, Handle Holder, Tandem Master Cylinder, Caliper Body, Master Cylinder, Handle mounting bracket, Chain tensioner, Head cover, Starter cover.
- Key Solutions (Mechanical & Electronics)
2. Information and Connected System
- Instrument Cluster, Mirror Replacement System, RadarEye System, Electronic Logging Device, Turbo Waste Actuators, Front Axle Disconnect, Shift by Wire Dashboard Assemblies, Digital Clocks, Tank Units & Gauges, Chime Bells & Relays.
- Sensors – Speed, Temperature, Position, Pressure, WIF, EGT & EGRT, Soot
- Wiring Harness, Connecter & Terminals, Relay & Junction Box, Steering Roll Connecto
- Telematics, ITS, IoT
3. Plastics & Interiors
- Modules with & without Kinematics – Glove Boxes, Dashboard IP Parts (Steering Column Shrouds, Defrost channels etc.), Air vents / Louvers, Storage boxes, Ash Tray, Arm Rests, Cup Holder, Window Frames, 5th Door, ABCD Trims, Back panel seats, Seating parts, Instrument Panel Hoods, Centframes.
- Crash relevant structural & Strengthening Parts
- Parts for Engine Compartments - Truck Oil Housing / Oil Pans, Cylinder Head Covers, Quick connectors, Noise Absorbers, Battery Trays.
- All Group Products
- 2W: Wheel Locks, Helmet Locks, Control Cables, CDI, Regulators, Rectifiers, Ignition Coil, Igniters, Relays, Filters
- 4W: Gear Shift Locks, Wiper Blades, Auto Rollup, Relays Filters (Tractors)
The Group has a fully integrated state of the art in house Product Designing Cell, Tool Manufacturing, Manufacturing Engineering and Test labs facilities. Many patents have been registered for various categories.
Spark Minda is also actively involved and focused towards Corporate Social Responsibility. Under this initiative various programs at Societal and Business level are undertaken. More on our CSR initiatives can be read on: www.csr.minda.co.in.
Group CEO, Spark Minda,
Mr. Ashok Minda, Group CEO, Spark Minda, was born in New Delhi. He completed his graduation from Delhi University. Like most successful entrepreneurs, Mr. Minda started early in 1983. He had already started taking an active interest in the family business while still he was studying, helping his father. He jumped full-time into the business right after completing his Graduation and started managing day-to-day affairs.
The hard work, business acumen and an eye on the future ensured that the family business grew into a multifarious and multi-product organization with a nationwide footprint and international recognition.
At present, the Spark Minda, under the leadership of Mr. Ashok Minda comprises of various companies in India as well as abroad and broke new frontiers by joining hands with world-renowned companies in USA, France, Italy, Japan etc.
Under the futuristic Vision and dynamic leadership of Mr. Minda the Group is expanding on global platform within a short span of 20 years with a diversified product portfolio comprising of Security Systems, Wiring Harness, Instrument Clusters, Sensors, Die Casting products, Interiors etc., catering to all vehicle segments in India and abroad. The Group currently has 31 plants worldwide and is on an aggressive expansion mode with new projects and overseas acquisitions.
The important characteristic of the Group is that all-constituent companies are independent and professionally managed that helps to contribute to the synergies of the Group. This requires a very strong value system, commitment, and leadership skill within the grand vision of its Group CEO Mr. Ashok Minda. The guiding philosophy of the Group is to form a relationship built on trust and the Group has always lived up to its philosophy.
- Minda Corporation Limited
Plot No-404-405, 5th Floor, Sector-20,
Udyog Vihar, Phase- III,
Gurugram, Haryana- 122016.