This is the website of Spark Minda
Our postal address is :
Plot No-404-405, 5th Floor, Sector-20,
Udyog Vihar, Phase- III,
Gurugram, Haryana- 122016.
You can reach us at : +91-124-4698400
MCL is committed to provide the highest level of protection regarding the processing of their employees’, vendors’ and clients’/ customers’/ user’s Personal Data based on applicable data protection laws and regulations and has implemented reasonable security practices and procedures, in compliance with the applicable laws.
Personal Information/Personal Data that we process
For the purposes of this privacy statement, 'Personal Information' is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data, and other information which is in possession of MCL.
By accessing and using this Website, you provide your specific consent to the Website to use and collect the information provided by you. Please Note that for any information provided by you on the Website, it will be deemed that:
- You are above 18 years of age and if below 18 years of age, you have sought and obtained parental consent and guidance before accessing the Website;
- The consent provided by you is the basis for lawful processing of your submissions by MCL;
Information Gathering & Usage Registration / Information
When you register or sign up for Minda Corporation Ltd. we ask you for Personal Information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services / third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information.
You may provide us with certain information such as your Name, E-mail address, Correspondence address when registering for certain services such as Online Registration / Submit Resume, Contests. This information will primarily be used for the purpose of providing personalisation and verification.
Use of your Personal Information
- The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page to provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance, to understand which part of the website are visited and how frequently, to create your user id, to identify you once you are registered on our Website and used to notify users about updates to our Website. We use your postal address, if and as provided by you, online to share the specific information requested for.
- We use your telephone numbers, if and as provided by you online, to share the information/ resolve the query, as requested.
- From time to time, we may use user-information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our Privacy notice.
- MCL processes your Personal Data for the performance of the contracts/agreements concluded with you, in compliance with applicable legal or regulatory obligations or MCL’s legitimate interests, to provide you with adequate and qualitative products and services and to prevent against any excessive risk.
Consequences of not providing Personal Information
If you choose not to provide your Personal Information that is mandatory to process your request, we may not be able to provide the corresponding service.
Access to Personal Data
Your Personal Data, if and when processed by MCL, will only be accessible by a limited list of recipients including subsidiaries or joint ventures of MCL, Business Partners, Service Vendors, Contractor or any third party only on a need-to-know basis, or where required under the applicable regulatory regime. Our policy is neither applicable to third-party websites, nor to linked third-party websites which we do not operate or control. MCL does not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
You have the right to object to certain processing and, where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Information, to withdraw this consent.
Retention of Personal Information
Your Personal Data processed by MCL are kept in a form which permits your identification for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed in line with legal, regulatory or statutory obligations. At the expiry of such periods, your Personal Data will be deleted or archived to comply with legal retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
We offers a free electronic newsletter alters to its users in aftermarket. We gather the e-mail addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by using the link provided in every newsletter.
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Data is important to us and MCL has invested significant resources to protect the safekeeping and confidentiality of your Personal Data. When using external service providers acting as processors, we require that they adhere to the same standards as MCL. Regardless of where your Personal Information is transferred or stored, we take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Personal Data is kept secure. It is your responsibility to protect your user names and passwords to help prevent anyone from accessing or abusing your accounts and services. You should not use or re-use the same passwords you use with other accounts as your password for our services
Intellectual Property Rights:
All materials on our Platforms, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Proprietary Information”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Minda Corporation Limited. You acknowledge and agree that all content on our Website is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in our Website, no Proprietary Information may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without our prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Proprietary Information. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Proprietary Information, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize our Platforms or any part of the Proprietary Information for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL, MCL OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE (OR THE USE OF ANYONE USING AN ACCOUNT REGISTERED TO YOU) OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PARTS THEREOF.
Grievance Officer and enforcement of your rights
- As per the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011, MCL has appointed Arvind N Singh as the Grievance & Data Protection Officer, his/her contact details are as follows:
- You also have certain rights with respect to the User Submission/information provided by you:
- Send request to the Grievance Officer to remove/ update/ rectify/ edit/ complete/ port/ restrict from processing your User Submissions.
- Users or any victim who suffers as a result of access or usage of Website by any person can notify complaints against such access or usage of the Website to the Grievance Officer.
The requests/complaints received by the Grievance Officer of MCL, as case may be, shall be processed within thirty (30) days of receiving the same.